Traditional Design with Alternate
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan has a welcoming covered front porch and features an open floor plan.
- The kitchen features counter seating and a nearby breakfast nook with bay window.
- The family room is open to the kitchen and has a fireplace.
- The dining room and living room flank the entry.
- The 2-car garage is front-entry and has a workshop or storage area.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version see house plan 22093SL (1,578 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss