Traditional Farm-Style Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Its covered porch and shutters give this compact house plan the look of a traditional farm-style home, but the interior is entirely up to date. Kitchen, dining room and living room flow together, creating a feeling of openness, with nine-foot ceilings adding to the sense of volume.
- An arched opening sets the boundary between living room and dining room. To the left of the central stairway is a den.
- Bedrooms and a large bonus room are upstairs.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet and private bathroom. Amenities include a glass-enclosed soaking tub with shower, double vanity, and built-in bench.
- This home plan's bonus room has a cross-shaped central space with a 9-foot ceiling that slopes down toward the corners. Dormer windows on two sides could be outfitted with cozy window seats.