Traditional Farmhouse with Two Bonus Rooms Over Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful farmhouse plan has an exterior with a mixture of stone and lap siding along with the large and welcoming front porch.
- Enter the home and find yourself in the foyer that opens to the dining room on your right and to the spacious great room ahead.
- The open floor plan allows the great room and kitchen to flow together. The kitchen island gives you work space and room for casual seating. A large walk-in pantry is a welcome plus.
- On the left side of the home are bedrooms 2 and 3 which share a hall bath and bedroom 4 with its own private bath.
- Privately tucked away in the back right corner of the home is the large master suite complete with a huge double vanity, whirl pool tub, separate shower and walk-in closet.
- Heading upstairs you'll find bedrooms 5 and 6, a full bath and sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 570 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick