Traditional Four Square House Plan
About This Plan
- Porches front and back add to the charm of this traditional Four Square house plan.
- Step inside and enjoy the front-to-back views and a sense of openness.
- Towards the back, the kitchen is open to the family room where a fireplace is flanked by built-ins and french doors lead to the back porch.
- There are three places to eat: the bright breakfast room, counter seating and the formal dining room in front. Dine al fresco on the screened porch and you've got four places to eat.
- The stairs get natural light with windows at the second level. Everyone sleeps upstairs, and with a central laundry area, that chore is a breeze.
- The master of the house is lucky indeed, with a private screened porch located off the master bedroom. A five fixture bath and walk-in closet are great touches to the suite.
- Related Plan: Build in a reverse orientation with house plan 50155PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss