Traditional Fourplex Multi-family House Plan
About This Plan
- Each of these fourplex units has a one-car garage and an open floor plan. Each unit gives you 1,471 square feet of heated living space (665 square feet on the main floor and 806 square feet on the upper floor).
- The exterior is designed to give you four distinct attached homes.
- A door next to the fireplace takes you out back.
- On the second floor, the master suite faces front and has a lovely tray ceiling.
- The laundry closet is on this level making it easy to save steps.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and slightly smaller units with house plan 83133DC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 10
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 45' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12