Traditional Good Looks
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a side entry garage give this Traditional home plan its good looks.
- The amazing open floor plan makes the main living area feel huge, with wonderful sightlines all around.
- Columns are used to define each area.
- A giant island in the kitchen gives you lots of counter space and the large walk-in pantry is hidden behind double doors.
- Tucked away in the rear of the home, the master suite boasts a tray ceiling, a side door to the rear terrace and an enormous bathroom and walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- A guest suite on the first floor is ideal for elderly relatives.
- Each bedroom on the second floor comes with a private bathroom and walk-in closet, plus they have loft space to share.
- Finish off the optional bonus room and gain an extra 531 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 531 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 93' 3"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick