Traditional Home Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Stone details, shingle siding and graceful columns adorn this traditional two-story home plan, giving it a great curb appeal.
- The main floor provides the living area of the home where the kitchen, dining and great rooms flow together perfectly to create a space that's perfect for entertaining.
- A covered porch off the back of the home provides additional living space that overlooks the back yard.
- Upstairs you'll find a spacious master with private bath, two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and the laundry room.
- A two-stall garage with extra storage completes the home plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss