Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Over Garage and Sweeping Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan - with a 5th bedroom option upstairs - has sister plan with alternate exteriors to suit a wide range of aesthetic tastes.
- The foyer gives you views through to the back, including the family room with fireplace and built-ins.
- The master is on the main and has beautiful double tray ceilings and his and her walk-ins. It also has access to the covered rear terrace.
- The kitchen has great views to the back of the home and is centrally located to the formal dining room, the breakfast area and the screened porch for al fresco dining without the bugs. The outdoor kitchen is a nice touch.
- Upstairs, there are two beds plus an optional third bedroom and media room. A bonus room option over the garage gives you a potential fifth bedroom.
- The garage has parking for 3 cars. The doors are 9' wide and 8' tall and the garage has 9' ceilings, giving you great clearance for your vehicles.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36044DK and 360049DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 57' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick