Traditional Home Plan with Large Open Kitchen
About This Plan
- This traditional brick home has plenty space for your family.
- The foyer opening into the dining room and great room where you will find a cozy fireplace perfect for those calm winter evenings.
- The large kitchen offers an abundance of counter space along with a spacious pantry and uninterrupted access to the breakfast room and hearth room.
- On the other side of the home is the master suite along with 3 additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick