Traditional Home Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- This stately Traditional home plan beckons you in across the large front porch.
- The foyer is open to the living room with only columns to separate the spaces.
- But the heart of the home is in the rear where the informal family room boasts a vaulted ceiling and two doors to the big rear deck.
- In the main floor master suite, a huge walk-in closet awaits you plus a private bathroom with double sinks and a whirlpool tub.
- Two additional bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the open loft that has a plant shelf.
- Down the hall, future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick