Traditional Home Plan with Optional Game Room
About This Plan
- This small house plan comes in two versions, both aimed at being light on the budget.
- An optional game room on the second floor of this Traditional home plan offers you flexability. Use it as an extra bedroom should you need the space.
- The living room is open to the dining room and kitchen making the home feel big for its size.
- For those quiet times, head to the front-facing study or to your master suite with walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 42260DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"