Traditional Home Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This magnificent home has a split bedroom design with amenities galore.
- An arched entry welcomes you into a foyer with ten foot ceiling and through to a great room with built-in media center and corner fireplace.
- The master suite is enhanced by a ten foot boxed ceiling and accesses the covered porch.
- he master bathroom features a double vanity, separate shower and a whirlpool tub surrounded by ‘his and her’ walk-in closets.
- The laundry room accesses either an exercise room or home office depending on your need.
- On the opposite side of the home are three additional bedrooms-one perfect for a study with optional built-in and French doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,582 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick