Traditional Home Plan with Stunning Balcony Bridge
5 - 6
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully proportioned, this Traditional home plan has a second floor roof deck plus a stunning balcony bridge that looks down into the foyer on one side and the family room on the other side.
- The grand foyer is 16' wide flanked by the formal dining room and living room.
- Columns set off the gallery hall giving you open views of the family room, nook and kitchen.
- A residential elevator takes you from floor to floor with ease.
- Or climb the splendid curved staircase at night to reach the vaulted bedrooms.
- The deluxe master suite has its own covered deck, twin walk-in closets and best of all, direct access to the laundry room.
- A spacious lower level is fully finished with two more bedrooms, a large wine cellar, rec room and game room.
- Watch movies from home in the upscale theater and you also get a second laundry and a handy wet bar for entertaining.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,668 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot