Traditional Home Plan with Sunken Living Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The two-story arched covering the entryway of this traditional house plan sets the tone for an equally impressive floor plan inside.
- A grand stairway with decorative art niches makes a dramatic first impression.
- The sunken family room covers two stories enhancing the spacious feel inside.
- Arched openings and plant shelves throughout the main level give an artistic integrity to the home.
- The size and location of bedroom five makes it easy to convert to a study.
- The master suite is the definition of luxury with its private vaulted sitting area, fireplace and oversized shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 836 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick