Traditional Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Ceilings that rise up two stories in the foyer and grand room make a dramatic impression.
- The formal dining room is large and has a tray ceiling to add distinction.
- A bright and airy sunroom lies in the back off the grand room.
- On the second floor, the master suite has its own sitting room with optional fireplace.
- Extra storage space can be found off each side of the master closet.
- An optional bath in bedroom four makes this room the Princess Suite.
- Two other bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery