Traditional Home with Home Office and Craft Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Work from home or just get away from it all in the main floor home office of this Traditional home.
- When it's family time, you have the huge great room with three windows that face the rear.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook or in the formal dining room off the foyer.
- The kitchen has a big walk-in pantry close by.
- On the second floor, you have a huge master suite with private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- You can also use the craft room as a nursery or master sitting room, if desired.
- Finish off the lower level and gain an additional bedroom, enormous game room and a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater