Traditional Home with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- This beautiful Traditional home has a large rear veranda and side porte cochere for ease in unloading groceries.
- Inside, an open floor plan makes the most of the main living areas.
- Three sets of double doors open to the covered veranda.
- The first floor master suite with tray ceiling also has access to the veranda.
- An upstairs media room with wet bar is a great place to gather with family and friends.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 16817WG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,287 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 451 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 1"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick