Traditional Home with Twin Gables
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful Traditional home has a covered front porch and twin gables.
- The formal dining room and living room are open to the foyer with views of the lovely fanned staircase.
- The study is set in a big bay facing front and can also be used as a fourth bedroom.
- The rear of the home holds the big informal area with its wonderful open floor plan.
- On the second floor, a huge master suite sports a tray ceiling and bayed sitting area.
- Use the game room as a fifth bedroom with the additional of a wall
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick