Traditional House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Just 26'8" wide, this 3-bed traditional house plan is great for a narrow lot.
- The family room with fireplace is open to both the breakfast area and the kitchen.
- Laundry is tucked away by the family entrance by the garage.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss