Traditional House Plan with 3 Bedrooms and Bonus Over the Garage
About This Plan
- A classic facade with a covered entry and horizontal siding and shingles welcomes you to this 3-bed house plan.
- With the stairs located towards the middle of the home and the garage entry have direct kitchen access for convenient grocery unloading, the home has a circular flow.
- All bedrooms are upstairs - as is laundry for your convenience - leaving the main floor mostly open except for the study.
- The kitchen snack bar has a double sink and dishwasher on one side and seating on the other.
- A room over the garage gives you room for expansion as needed.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 790032GLV (2,050 sq. ft.) and 790115GLV (2,333 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 236 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss