Traditional House Plan with 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A tasteful array of exterior textures complements the smart interior design of this 3-bed house plan. A covered front stoop leads guests inside, where an alcove just off the entry hall reveals two secondary bedrooms and a central bath. Further inside lies the kitchen, dining area, and great room, which share one large, open space.
- The great room enjoys bright views to the rear through large windows, and it warms the atmosphere with its cozy fireplace. The kitchen boasts an island work area, ample counter space, and a roomy walk-in pantry. The dining area accesses the rear through sliding glass doors.
- The master suite is secluded from the main living areas and enjoys private separation from the secondary bedrooms. The master bath features his-and-her vanities, separated by a linen closet, a compartmented toilet, shower and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- The home's 4-car garage is accessed through a utility area which includes a mudroom, complete with bench, lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12