Traditional House Plan with Brick, Stone and Siding
About This Plan
- A transom window over the front door of this Traditional house plan brightens up the foyer.
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior elevates the curb appeal.
- 11' high ceilings top the huge family center at the back of the house, where the eating, cooking and living spaces are combined.
- There are two bedrooms on this floor including the large master suite at the back of the house.
- The huge master closet has a door directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
- Bedroom 3 is all by itself on the upper floor near the optional bonus room.
- From the loft, you can see down into the foyer and family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 422 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"