Traditional House Plan with Enormous Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Spend lots of time outdoors on the enormous covered porch that wraps around almost the entire first floor of this Traditional house plan.
- Tray ceilings and sliding pocket doors add custom touches.
- A wonderful feature is the large mud room with a big coat closet and entrances from the porch and the garage.
- The kitchen island angles around and offers an eating bar and second sink plus a view of the dining area and great room.
- Enjoy the free standing soaking tub in the master bathroom and the large walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, there is a cozy sitting area between the two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12