Traditional House Plan with Expansive Screened Porch
5 - 7
About This Plan
- Open layouts in both the formal and informal areas of this Traditional house plan stretch the sight lines making each room feel bigger.
- The kitchen, family room and breakfast nook form one large, open space with a huge kitchen island as a work space.
- A first floor guest suite is always handy and this house delivers.
- Everyone will enjoy the huge screened porch off to the side of the kitchen.
- The gorgeous master suite has a large sitting area set in a bay plus a deluxe private bathroom with two sinks.
- Three more bedrooms and a laundry room complete this floor.
- Need more space? Finish the optional lower level to gain more bedrooms, an extra bathroom and a big playroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 46' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Terrace 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick