Traditional House Plan with Extensive Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Handsome metal roofing accents the porches and main roof of this Traditional house plan.
- A huge wrap-around porch hugs the front and side of the home and there's a screened porch in back as well.
- Surprises inside include beautiful arched ceilings in the foyer and between the kitchen and great room plus a residential elevator.
- The homey kitchen offers a bayed breakfast area, walk-in pantry and a big island with a second sink and room for four stools.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The remaining three bedrooms are up on the second floor, with each spacious bedroom having a private bathroom.
- Future rec space over the garage has three dormer windows and a huge amount of space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 732 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 102' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick