Traditional House Plan with Exterior Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A welcoming brick exterior mixed with traditional wood siding creates the timeless façade of this traditional house plan. It comes in two additional versions with alternate exteriors to suite a wide range of tastes.
- Inside, the open floor plan creates optimal space for entertaining and has plenty of room for family gatherings. Through the two-story foyer and past the formal dining room, the kitchen and attached breakfast can be found.
- The family room comes with views onto the back deck and a large fireplace, giving occupants a comfortable space to relax on the main floor.
- The second floor houses the sleeping quarters, which includes the master suite and three additional bedrooms with a shared bath. The luxurious master has an attached bathroom that comes with his-and-her sinks, a roomy soaking tub and a large walk-in closet giving homeowners a comfortable, private escape.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710051BTZ and 710053BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick