Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the front gable gives this Traditional house plan great curb appeal.
- The massive great room can be seen right from the front door and the views swing around to the breakfast nook and kitchen, thank to the open floor plan.
- A big fireplace anchors the great room with two sets of double windows that overlook the huge rear porch.
- The elegant master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it boasts a tray ceiling and a vaulted master bathroom.
- On the upper floor, there are two bathrooms to serve the three large bedrooms.
- The loft space has high windows to let light in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 9"
- Depth: 66' 1"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick