Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- A graceful swoop roof extends over the covered front porch of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- The den off the foyer has the option to become an additional bedroom with the easy addition of a closet.
- A handy computer niche near the kitchen keeps the computer out of the main living area that is all open concept.
- You'll have lots of room to place furniture in the large master bedroom located on the first floor.
- A giant walk-in closet is another added plus.
- Another computer loft on the second floor is ideal for doing homework.
- Unfinished attic storage gives you lots of room for suitcases and holiday trimmings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Storage: 427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery