Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A big flex room off the foyer of this Traditional house plan makes a great study or a play room or a formal dining room.
- The great room is huge and is anchored by a fireplace on the left side.
- When it's time to eat, you have easy access to the spacious dining room behind it.
- Cozy banquette seating lines the breakfast nook that has windows on three sides.
- An island and walk-in pantry boost the storage space in the kitchen and there's a mini-office nearby for meal planning or surfing the web.
- Note the bench seating and pet cabinet near the garage entrance.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor and each one has a walk-in closet.
- The laundry room has been placed on this level too - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12