Traditional House Plan with Flex Room and Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy all the choices that come with this Traditional house plan so you can customize the home to suit your family.
- The big, open floor plan is a delight with its wonderful sight lines that run from the kitchen all the way to the family room with its optional fireplace.
- Flex space off the foyer can be enclosed for a den or used as a formal dining room or even a play room for the kids.
- On the second floor, the master bathroom has optional configurations and a lovely vaulted ceiling in the bedroom.
- There's even a handy second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- Add an optional desk in the hallway and you can even add a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 937 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"