Traditional House Plan with Future Space
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Known as an "upside down" floor plan, this Traditional home has the garage, foyer and laundry room on the ground level by the front porch.
- Climb the stairs to reach the main living space that is up on the second floor.
- Here, you have a large combination living and dining room with sliding glass doors to a covered sundeck.
- The snack bar in the kitchen has folding doors that let you hand food and dishes out to the dining room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the front of the house and they each get a window seat.
- The master bedroom is located in back and offers a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Finish the future space on the ground level to add an extra 1,034 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,269 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater