Traditional House Plan with Future Space
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Known as an "upside down" floor plan, this Traditional home has the garage, foyer and laundry room on the ground level by the front porch.
- Climb the stairs to reach the main living space that is up on the second floor.
- Here, you have a large combination living and dining room with sliding glass doors to a covered sundeck.
- The snack bar in the kitchen has folding doors that let you hand food and dishes out to the dining room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are at the front of the house and they each get a window seat.
- The master bedroom is located in back and offers a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Finish the future space on the ground level to add an extra 1,034 square feet of living space.