Traditional House Plan with Lots of Amenities
About This Plan
- With its charming good looks and lots of amenities, this Traditional house plan makes a wonderful family home.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings add an elegant touch and make the rooms feel larger.
- From the kitchen island, you can survey the whole main living area and even see out onto the covered porch.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook open into the delightful screened porch in back.
- A spacious master suite has a huge walk-in closet and double tray ceiling.
- NOTICE: Please note that there will be a 3 week delivery delay for this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss