Traditional House Plan with Lots of Expansion Space
About This Plan
- You can live all on the ground floor of this Traditional house plan or finish off the upstairs to expand the home.
- With an open floor plan in the main living area, space is maximized.
- There's a giant master suite with a big walk-in closet that has a stack washer/dryer for your convenience.
- The oversized garage is enormous with a storage closet and plenty of workspace.
- Divide the bonus space on the second floor any way you want, with six big dormers to bring in light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 2,011 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1508 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick