Traditional House Plan with Master Balcony and Sitting Area
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Choose from 2 bedrooms and a den or 3 bedrooms in this Traditional house plan.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is less than 33' wide with lots of curb appeal.
- Windows on three sides brighten the sun room off the entry foyer.
- The home office could easily be used as a third bedroom with its nearby bathroom.
- The heart of the home hands down belongs to the open kitchen, dining area and two-story family room.
- You can easily seat six people at the peninsula eating bar.
- The large rear entry garage has three bays.
- On the second floor, the hallway has open railing that lets you see down into the family room below.
- Homeowners get a marvelous master suite with a giant walk-in closet, sitting area and a front facing balcony all to themselves.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 10"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick