Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan is ideal for entertaining with its open, flowing layout.
- You can start off in the formal living room and spread out to the big family room with its corner fireplace.
- Head outside through the sliding glass doors in the dining area.
- The kitchen benefits from a big island, walk-in pantry and double windows by the sink that overlook the back yard.
- On the upper floor you get a second floor laundry room and a gorgeous, large master suite with a vaulted ceiling.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms and a huge rec room that the whole family will enjoy.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 1"
- Depth: 44' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12