Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Two sturdy columns support the front porch of this good-looking Traditional house plan.
- Brick and siding blend beautifully on the exterior.
- A wide, open floor plan gives you wonderful sight-lines from the big living room with fireplace to the dining room and kitchen with its large isloand.
- Add bar stools and you have a great place to grab a quick snack.
- The master bedroom has lots of wall space for furniture placement and a big walk-in closet off the private bathroom.
- A charming window seat in the study faces the front of your lot.
- Both bedrooms upstairs share a hall bathroom with double sinks.
- Related Plans: Get a four bedroom version of this home with house plan 52276WM (2,167 sq. ft. with a 2 car garage) and get a three bedroom version with 52278WM with two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 499 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss