Traditional House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the outside of this Traditional house plan gives it an interesting look.
- Metal roofing accents the front porch.
- A formal living room lies off the foyer or use it as a formal dining room.
- Wide open views can be found in the informal living area in back.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,977 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 979 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12