Traditional House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Prominent, forward-facing gable roofs draw your eye upward when gazing at this traditional house plan, while stone accents add character to the timeless facade.
- Upon entering, the shared living spaces are combined providing an open-concept floor plan, and the sleeping rooms can be found to the left.
- The eat-in kitchen offers additional seating at the oversized island and the U-shaped counters provide ample workspace. Allow guests to spill out to the covered deck when entertaining or unwind near the fireplace.
- The main-level, master bedroom provides views of the backyard, and an ensuite with a garden tub, toilet room with a pocket door, and a walk-in closet.
- Two secondary bedrooms reside across the hall and share a full bathroom.
- The optional, walk-out basement makes this perfect for a sloped lot, and features a sizable family room with a kitchenette, recreation room, and craft room. Two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom are also included on the lower level.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,403 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 192 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Deck: 319 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,007 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 58' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick