Traditional House Plan with Second Floor Rec Room
About This Plan
- With its beautiful facade and elegant roof lines, this Traditional house plan has a stately manner.
- Arched entryways lead into the spacious formal dining room and there's walk-in coat closet too.
- The over-sized kitchen island looks directly into the vaulted great room anchored by a fireplace and built-ins.
- Set off by itself, the giant master suite boasts a tray ceiling and twin walk-in closets plus a spa-like master bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 lies all the way across the house and the remaining two bedrooms are upstairs with loft space to share.
- The huge rec room is included in the total living area and will be a hit with the whole family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick