Traditional House Plan with Second-level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan features a cross-gable roof with a single shed dormer above the 3-stall garage. The covered entry adds to the immense curb appeal.
- An L-shaped, staircase greets you in the foyer, while a private den sits to the right, which could serve as a home office.
- The open floor plan is rear facing, and extends outdoors to a sizable patio with space for a grill. A fireplace serves as a focal point throughout the combined living, dining, and kitchen area.
- Spacious service areas, including the mudroom with a half bath and the attached laundry room, can accommodate even the most active families.
- A wall of windows in the second-level, master bedroom and en suite overlooks the backyard. Discover three additional bedrooms upstairs; two share the hall bath, and one includes a full bath, creating an ideal space for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss