Traditional House Plan with Smart Details
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This traditional two-story home features smart details such as wood columns, flower box and pergola over the garage.
- The open-concept floor plan includes 9' ceiling for extra volume.
- A breakfast bar overlooks the great room to the front of the home while the adjacent dining room lies to the back.
- Three bedrooms are located on the second level and include a master suite with private bath.
- The two-stall garage includes extra storage for dad.
- The back porch off the dining area provides access to the back yard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss