Traditional House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Only 27' wide, this Traditional house plan has two front porches, one stacked on top.
- Two elegant interior columns announce the entrance to the formal dining room that can be seen from the living room.
- A double window in the kitchen gives you views from the kitchen sink.
- In back, the large master bedroom with tray ceiling is the only bedroom on this floor.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have a door to the top floor porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick