Traditional House Plan with Stately Presence
About This Plan
- Brick and stone on the exterior give this Traditional house plan a stately presence.
- Both the foyer and the family room have ceilings that rise up for two stories.
- The home comes with a library and formal living room plus the informal family room that is open to the kitchen.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony lets you see down into the foyer and family room.
- A gorgeous master suite boasts a double tray ceiling and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 4 offers a private bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"