Traditional House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- This lovely Traditional house plan is made bright and airy with lots of transoms and a delightful sunroom with windows on three sides.
- You'll love the wide foyer and big home office set in a quiet location away from other rooms.
- The living, eating and cooking areas are all combined into one huge space that stretches over 42' wide, with beautiful beamed ceilings.
- The gorgeous sunroom has a vaulted ceiling that makes it feel even larger.
- On the upper floor, each of the four bedrooms is a generous size.
- The master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and lots of windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"