Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- The two-story tall entry porch of this Traditional house plan showcases the grand transom window over the front door.
- Elegant interior columns add a custom touch and keep the sight lines flowing.
- Both the foyer and the back half of the great room have dramatic two-story ceilings.
- There's glass on three sides of the dining room, including a sliding glass doors that takes you outside quickly.
- The big great room fireplace can be seen all the way to the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features a lovely tray ceiling and big walk-in closet.
- In the 2 car garage, you get a big storage area at the back for bikes and lawn equipment.
- Built-ins in the mud room are great organizers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss