Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- Double doors off the foyer open to a large study brightened by windows on two walls in this exciting Traditional house plan.
- The giant kitchen island has an unusual shape and overlooks the informal dining area and the dramatic two-story family room.
- You can entertain out on the spacious rear deck with lots of room for table, chairs and a grilling station.
- The first floor master suite gets a gorgeous double tray ceiling and has double doors out to the deck.
- Step right into the laundry room from the huge master walk-in closet - a wonderful convenience.
- Let the kids relax in the cozy bonus space with a built-in desk for homework.
- Unfinished space over the three car garage can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 46297LA (3,254 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Storage: 385 sq. ft.
- Deck: 359 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 3"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick