Traditional House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Thoughtful and innovative, this home plan incorporates many features often only found in larger homes.
- A towering two-story family room is the prominent feature on the main level of the home.
- A large island and a built-in message center are incorporated into the kitchen area, making day-to-day living convenient and organized. The dining room and kitchen are connected by a butler's pantry.
- The main floor bedroom is easily converted into a home office.
- Bonus space is available on the second floor, creating the perfect space for an additional bedroom, children's retreat or home gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 801 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick