Traditional House Plan with Updated Amenities
About This Plan
- Siding and a front porch set the stage for a Traditional home that offers updated amenities and comfortable living spaces.
- The large family room showcases a gas fireplace open to both the family room and study.
- In the spacious kitchen an island adds seating, counter space and storage.
- Formal and informal dining spaces are just steps away and allows for additional seating for special occasions.
- The mud room with cubbies, powder room and laundry room offer an efficient, orderly work area and rear entry.
- L shaped stairs from the foyer lead to a balcony and four bedrooms each with a spacious walk-in closet.
- The hall bath serves three of the bedrooms and features a double bowl vanity.
- The master suite with a lovely tray ceiling also boasts a giant walk-in closet and spa-like bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss