Traditional House Plan with Upstairs Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Here is the perfect home for a family that seeks both a traditional exterior and the openness of modern design. The foyer is flanked by formal living and dining rooms, but its two-story height prevents it from feeling enclosed. It leads to a similarly lofty family room, whose grand fireplace will likely become the focal point of family gatherings.
- An informal breakfast room adjoins an up-to-date island kitchen. The first floor includes an additional room with a closet and nearby full bath, perfect for a guest suite, study, or exercise room.
- The master bedroom and bath are upstairs, conveniently adjacent to the laundry room. Three family bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 710102BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick