Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- A charming center gable gives this Traditional house plan lots of curb appeal as well as brings light into bedroom 3.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer, making it feel larger.
- In back, the heart of the home is the huge vaulted family room that has a big fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- A bar top island lets people sit and chat while dinner is cooking.
- The breakfast nook opens to an optional covered terrace where you can grill or just relax in the shade.
- The two bedrooms on the main floor are on opposite sides of the home, giving privacy to the master suite.
- An additional bedroom can be found on the upper floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36040DK and 36041DK. Get 4-beds with house plan 36039DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 302 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick